Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Night Out

Being that it's been extremely cold here lately, it is getting harder and harder for Keelia and me to find things to wear out at night. I've taken to layering. I just put as many things as I can to stay warm. Keelia's take is sex it up, but stay warm. Since I hate cold weather, we have two very different views on a night look...I think we have come up with some pretty fabulous arrangements.


Wearing: American Appareal bodysuit, Hue leggings and vintage tuxedo jacket


She added a littke spice with the red flower broach from The Limited, belt from Target (only $3!!!!) and necklace from Chico's.


Wearing: fur vest and black pants Ann Taylor Loft, short leather jacket Dillard's. Although you can't see it in this picture, under the leather jacket I have on a jean jacket H&M and black silk shirt BEBE.



Still loving the frames! Vintage necklace from Granny's collection. Since I'm a jewerly whore, I cant give up my big chunky rings just because it's cold, so I started wearing them over my gloves. The owl ring is from Forever 21(Keelia's ring collection).




Hugs & Chicness,

Tamra and Keelia

0 comments:

Post a Comment