Thursday, May 20, 2010

WEDGE me in please!

So many great pairs of wedges to choose from! What is a girl to do? I need to find a sponsor or something because I need these shoes in my life! Some of them are very affordable, but some are definite splurges. It's something about a pair of shoes that just makes me feel good all over. I hope you like them too! Enjoy!











Michael Antonio Houston Wedge in black $44.95 @ DSW





Naughty Monkey Liggy Wedge Sandal $79.95 @ DSW










Diba Breslin Reptile Platform Wedge Sandal $39.95 @ DSW





Steve Madden Fauntain $79.95 @ Zappos.com





Steve Madden Dazler Wedge Sandal $90.00 @ Macy's




Sergio Rossi A03750 $690.00 @ Zappos.com



Pastry Shoes, Kris Wedges $59.99 @ Macy's





MICHAEL Michael Kors Carly Sandal $129.95 @ Nordstrom


Michael Kors MK14101 $754.00 @ Zappos.com



Jessica Simpson Bobcaty Sandal $59.00 @ Dillards








Fergie Rusher Wedge Sandal $99.95 @ Nordstrom
Hugs & Chicness!
~Keelia~

2 comments:

M.Z. said...

love the second and last pair!

Keelia said...

YEs!!! Me too!!!

Post a Comment