Monday, May 3, 2010

What I'm listening to...

I am so excited about the month of May! I have the honor of attending two celebrations of love. I decided to dedicated this months song to the two lovely couples that will be exchanging vows of marriage (see pictures and read more about them below). I fell in love with Monica's new single "Love all over me." You can listen to this song in the sidebar. It is the perfect expression of love!




Roni is one of my closest friends. I am elated to celebrate with her and her finance Keith. I also have have the honor of being a bridesmaid in the wedding. Congratulations and best wishes!
Rumbidzai is my line sister. I am so excited and happy for her and her fiance James. They are a lovely couple and they are a great example of true love! Congratulations and best wishes to you all as well!

1 comments:

rmacharaga said...

Awwwwww!!!!! I loves it!! Thank you so much!!! May is a great month for love!

Post a Comment