Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2010 Spring Runway Trends...You probably already have in your closet

The other day I came across an article describing the latest Spring trends hot off the runway. As I was clicking through the article, I realized that I had similar pieces already hanging in my closet. Awesome! I can rock the newest trends now without even spending a dime! I'm sure you all can find some of these same trends in your dresser drawers if you dig deep enough. Check out the article on MSN.com and Good Luck!






Anoraks





My Version: Gray anorak: H&M



Strong Neons




My Version: Neon multi-colored hooded tunic: Rachel Roy (Macy's)




Silver Sequins





My Version: Sliver sequined Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft







My Version: Silver sequined knitted tank: Ann Taylor Loft




Striped Tops







My Version: Red and white stripped cropped t-shirt: Forever 21




My Version: Gray and purple stripped t-shirt: Calvin Klein




Polka Dots




My Version: Sheer Black and ivory polka dot blouse: Xhilaration (Target)



My Version: Off-white and red polka dot button-up: Ann Taylor Loft







Traffic-Cone Orange






My Version: Bright orange dress: Taylor (Marshall's)



Paneled Leggings




My Version: Black leggings with faux leather panels at the knee: H&M










Source: MSN.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment